To track the changes made to your website can be easily tracked by google analytics. These changes are made to make positive effects to the website with help of this website.
How to track your conversions through google analytics
Here are the steps how to track the conversions through your Google analytics tool.
- Open Google analytics tool and login with the help of your credentials
- Click on the admin option present on the left side of the dashboard.
- Now find out the goal option on the page and click on it.
- After getting the goal option opened, click on the new goal option.
- Now select the type of conversions you want to track for your website. Either you can choose the option present over there or you can create a custom option. The options present along with the analytics are ‘template’ and ‘smart goal’. For the conversions related to the template of your web you can choose the template option and when you want to track special conversions then you can go for smart goal option. The custom option present there helps you to create an option of your choice to track the conversions you want.
- To create custom goal of tracking you have to give a title and need to select the type of goal and provide goal details.
- After that you have to fill goal details and save it to make it workable.
Why you should track your conversions through Google analytics?
The conversions on your website are important to know about. Suppose, a client makes any changes in the design or make changes to improve the internal linking and design of their site. By knowing the conversions we are able to set goals around where are the conversions made.Without tracking the conversions you never came to know about the changes made to the site. Check it out : http://ceoworld.biz/2016/08/29/6-steps-track-conversions-google-analytics/ .